got a T-Mobile or unlocked phone you don't need?

counterfiction

My phone is slowly but surely shitting the bed. If I type too fast or hit more than 5 buttons a minute it shuts off and I have to reboot. So, I'm in the market for a new phone.

I would LOVE to get a Sidekick or something kickass like that but I'm not too picky.

So, if you've got a phone (T-Mobile compatible or unlocked) let me know. I'm down for a trade for records or a sale.

Word. THANKS!

Got a blue motorola razr Z3 bar phone from t-mobile that is about 2 months old, the girlfriend just upgraded to a sidekick slide. She wants to sell it so if your interested in just buying it PM me. It will be on eBay tomorrow so make it fast. Comes with everything except the microSD card (that got moved to the new phone)

Got a blue motorola razr Z3 bar phone from t-mobile that is about 2 months old, the girlfriend just upgraded to a sidekick slide. She wants to sell it so if your interested in just buying it PM me. It will be on eBay tomorrow so make it fast. Comes with everything except the microSD card (that got moved to the new phone)

how much are you looking for?

I got a SE W900i, it's triband so it should work in the states. Also got a used SE P990i and a brand new, boxed and incredibly manly Motorola PEBL in pink lying around.

I kind of like that SE W900i.

got all the accessories for it (charger, etc)?

I'm pretty sure I've got the charger and the data cable, just the headphone adapter that's lost, it's not new though, I did use it for a year and you can definately tell, I'll see if I can sort out a picture of it

I kind of like that SE W900i.

got all the accessories for it (charger, etc)?

I'm pretty sure I've got the charger and the data cable, just the headphone adapter that's lost, it's not new though, I did use it for a year and you can definately tell, I'll see if I can sort out a picture of it

yeah, a pic would be great