Jump to content

spartanrecords

Members
  • Content count

    27
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Feedback

    0%

1 Follower

About spartanrecords

  • Rank
    Thrift Store 7"

Contact Methods

  • Website URL
    http://spartanrecords.com

Profile Information

  • Gender
    Not Telling
  • Location
    Seattle, WA
  1. We really do obsess about it.
  2. Totally. We put a shit load of thought into doing killer things and always trying to one-up ourselves, so we'll definitley show it off.
  3. We are licensing this title from another record company. If you'd like to get into the cost dynamic, drop me an email: [email protected]
  4. We should have these the week of December 16th - if we don't we're fairly certain they'll be here the next week. Due to the holidays, we've built in a little cushion.
  5. Hey VC crew- We recently signed the Louisville 6-piece, The Foxery. If you're into bands like Manchester Orchestra, mewithoutYou, and Brand New, you should give this band a listen. We're releasing the band's debut record Unless on September 9th. We just launched a pre-order for the record that we're really excited about and the initial pressing is limited to 300 copies: Gold/Black Half and Half with Black Splatter (150) Gold in Clear (Color in Color) with Black and White Splatter (100) Gold/Black Swirl (50) In addition, all of the records are hand-numbered and the jackets are printed on uncoated stock with black dust jackets and a super cool vellum insert. We just debuted a new song called "Broken Vessels" and you can listen to it and pre-order the record here: http://spr.tn/the_foxery Thanks for checking it out! John / SPARTAN
  6. Thanks for at least considering it. Even though the 2 songs on the record are over 25 minutes in length combined, releasing a 12" like this is tricky proposition. But with the band planning on touring this summer, it was really important to create something that they could sell on tour to help support themselves. This time, we honed in the the whole "Binary Opposition" concept by creating two different half and half variants - one side clear and one side black/white. When you pick up a copy on vinyl, you'll get an instant download that includes a really cool bonus track called "Voyager." And for anyone reading this thread, you can use the discout code COLLECTIVE to save 15% off your order. We appreciate all the support! John / SPARTAN
  7. YES! That "Frog's Eye" is a wild one. TURN IT UP BROTHER!
  8. Ask and ye shall receive: http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=121298873435
  9. We'll add it assuming we can actually find them.
  10. Yeah, yeah...Demolition Man. Good one. You're not the first.
  11. I am a carrier of the gene, but lucikly, I do not have the disease. My parents are both carriers and when that is the case, there is a 25% chance that their offspring would have the disease. I fell into the other 75%. Unfortunately, my brother and sister both had it. Even before my wife and I were married, we were tested to see what our situation would look like. Fortunately, my wife is not a carrier which means that our kids will not have Cystic Fibrosis.
  12. Hey everyone, We're auctioning off some very rare Spartan test pressings and other releases on eBay with 50% of the proceeds being donated directly to the Washington Chapter of the Cystic Fibrosis Foundation. If you're intersested, you can read more about my story and get linked to auctions for test pressings from Mae, States, Schematic, Anchor & Braille, and Over the Ocean as well as others from Underoath, As Cities Burn, and MxPx. http://spr.tn/testsforcf Thanks for taking the time to read this, John / SPARTAN
  13. Thanks BigWaveDave! Our "Frog's Eye" variant is sold out, but for those interested, we've got a killer multi-color splatter and custom purple available still. Here's a peak at the splatter, which we're really stoked about.
  14. Thanks guys. Releasing a debut album from a band from Norway who doesn't have a big presence in the US is no small task...but Rome wasn't built in a day! Thanks for the early support. The best thing we could ask for at this point is that you tell other people about the band!
×