WTB: Rise Against LPs (NEED BY THIS WEEKEND/ASAP)

KJL95

Okay. So my friend has a birthday coming this weekend. Her favorite band is Rise Against. I'm not too familiar with the band, nor how much their albums are worth, so I'll be basing my prices off of discogs.If you're trying to make bank off of some rare variant, you came to the wrong place, but I'm not trying to lowball you.

I'll need these sent via Priority Mail by Thursday (September 31st) at the very latest

Anyway, here's a list of their album discography, (the titles bolded are the LPs I feel are "essential")

The Unraveling

Revolutions per Minute

Siren Song of the Counter Culture

The Sufferer & The Witness

Appeal to Reason

Endgame

The Black Market

Send prices or I'll send offers. Let me know.

If you need them by this weekend, they're all available on Amazon with Prime shipping for reasonable prices. That might be your best bet.

That's true. I don't have Prime though, (and I already used my trial period). I'll probably throw in an extra $3-4 if people send Priority Mail by Wednesday tomorrow

Edit: realized tomorrow is Wednesday and today is not Monday. The lesson is to not procrastinate on birthday presents