I am having a pretty serious problem with my debut carbon, and cannot seem to find any Help or information from others with this issue.

My table will not play records at normal speed when the platter is in place. I have tested the table with the platter off to make sure the issue is not with the belt or motor, and it is only when the platter is in place that the table has trouble getting to speed. It moves as if it cannot carry the weight of the platter, sluggish and slow or not at all. The pitch is either low or severely inconsistent. 

I have tried cleaning the table thoroughly numerous times, replacing the belt, and even got an acrylic platter. None of these have fixed the problem. 

Someone please Help me figure this out!

Without seeing it its difficult to diagnose but the first things that spring to mind are:

Is the platter fouling anything when it's on?

Does the bearing need oil? how well does it spin if you give it a good spin by hand with the platter on but without the belt fitted?

Or possibly the motor or power supply is weak, if you have a volt meter you can test the voltage at the meter with a load (spinning) and with no load to see if it drops appreciably when under load.

Sounds like motor or pwer supply is broken. If the motor is only "weak" some weird reason, it should be possible to speed up the platter by hand and the motor should be able to keep up the speed. But I don't know whta should cuase this lack of power without corrupting the power output and causing wild speed variations.