Sign in to follow this  
janer05

FT: Boxcar Racer 2012 HT Press (will take almost any trade)

Gone!

I bought it on a whim and have never played it. I'm pretty sure it's the opaque red HT repress from 2012 (at least that's what I wrote down on my deadformat list... I can't make any guarantees on the pressing because I'm at work right now- it's not from the most recent pressing, and I got it at a HT store years ago). If you're interested in a trade, let me know. U.S. only- sorry.

I am NOT looking for something out of press... I'm talking almost any record that you have sitting around that you don't play but think someone else might enjoy. I just want to get it into the hands of someone that missed out on the recent repress, and get a record that I'll actually listen to out of it. Feel free to check out the list in my signature to get a general idea of my musical interests- unfortunately my list hasn't been updated for a few months so I may have the record you want to trade... but it'll give you an idea of. First person to PM will likely get it- as long as I don't have a copy and it's in the realm of what I listen to, I'll make the trade.

Edited by janer05
update

18 minutes ago, janer05 said:

I bought it on a whim and have never played it. I'm pretty sure it's the opaque red HT repress from 2012 (at least that's what I wrote down on my deadformat list... I can't make any guarantees on the pressing because I'm at work right now- it's not from the most recent pressing, and I got it at a HT store years ago). If you're interested in a trade, let me know. U.S. only- sorry.

I am NOT looking for something out of press... I'm talking almost any record that you have sitting around that you don't play but think someone else might enjoy. I just want to get it into the hands of someone that missed out on the recent repress, and get a record that I'll actually listen to out of it. Feel free to check out the list in my signature to get a general idea of my musical interests- unfortunately my list hasn't been updated for a few months so I may have the record you want to trade... but it'll give you an idea of. First person to PM will likely get it- as long as I don't have a copy and it's in the realm of what I listen to, I'll make the trade.

You are a kind soul.