New preorders:Drag/Dents,Tim Barry,Josh Small, LMD

Guest admin1338560633

Guest Admin

So I think I came up with something that should satisfy everyone who suggested deals. I made two sales:

1. 1 of each color variety (4 records) $56.99

http://stores.channeladvisor.com/vinylhome/Items/shvinyllotb?

2. Every color variety (7 records) $87.99

http://stores.channeladvisor.com/vinylhome/Items/shvinyllota?

With the 1 of each color, for only the people on the message board, if you happen to not like Love Me Destroyer, Tim Barry, or Drag the River, you can substitute one of the other color varieties for the band you don't want. Just email me if you choose to do this.

For those of you who have already ordered, you can either private message me or email me and we can work out something so that you can take advantage of one of the deals.

I am only posting 10 of each sale and once they are gone, that is it. I am not announcing this anywhere else but the message board until our next newsletter goes out, if there are more sales left over.

Hope that works with everyone. Thanks for all of your suggestions.

Guest Admin

thanks for mentioning it on the lucero board. The preorders are giong well, but I think once our newsletter goes out this week, it should pick things up quite a bit. Sending a friday newsletter during a holiday week doesn't seem to reach as many people.

thanks.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

It is going pretty well, but I figured some of the smaller numbered pressings would sell out quicker. They will sell out, but not as fast as I had hoped.

This is also taking longer than our normal pressings which is a bit of a bummer. A few slight delays and the silk-screened jackets are taking a bit longer , too.

They wouldn't be available to purchase if they sold out. The item disappears from the store if it's not in stock.

- Jeff

Haha... good call. I didn't even think to check if they were still available. I've already ordered the records I want, I was just curious of they've sold out yet, given their limited pressings.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Virgil just sent this out.

This email is to inform you that the Drag The River/The Dents, Tim Barry, Love Me Destroyer and Josh Small vinyl releases have been further delayed due to a problem with the manufacturer. Many of you have emailed inquiring about the status of these releases but have no fear; we have been assured by our record pressing affiliate that these releases will arrive within the next two weeks. This means that you should receive your orders on or around October 15th. We apologize for the delay and want to thank you again for your support of Suburban Home!

• 2 weeks later...

getting all of the records tomorrow and will try our best to ship out all of the orders.

Yes, we sent out yousendit links to everyoen who ordered because our friend kind of dropped the ball with the download cards that were supposed to accompany the records.

I am unstickying in this thread to make room for another pre-order

thanks to everyone's patience with this pre-order. It took so much longer than I had anticipated