Juke box hero

Please tell me that this is totally awesome and you wish you had it. I spent a ton on it and I need positive reinforcement!

That's fucking sweet!

Here's a pic of the model I have (Seeburg 222 [1958]):

[image]

Holds 160 selections and has Stereo sound. I need to get it slightly restored when I have some more cash (some of the chrome, etc).

That looks great, I'd have shelled out the money for one like that ,too

I've always wanted a jukebox, but the opportunity both timing and money-wise never line up right. That's going to be sweet once you get it up and running.

Does anyone know if there are jukes out there that play small-hole? I suppose you could do a little surgery on it to make that happen, but it'd be easier just to get one already made for small-hole.

That's fucking sweet!

Here's a pic of the model I have (Seeburg 222 [1958]):

[image]

Holds 160 selections and has Stereo sound. I need to get it slightly restored when I have some more cash (some of the chrome, etc).

That looks great, I'd have shelled out the money for one like that ,too

My parents bought it back in the late 70's or something and I ended up with it. Sweet.

• 3 weeks later...
This is one of the few non-80s records that came with the jukebox. I am not fucking joking. My mind is blown...

http://cgi.ebay.com/NORTHERN-SOUL-45-ADAMS-APPLES-on-BRUNSWICK-LISTEN_W0QQitemZ180180626529QQihZ008QQcategoryZ27349QQrdZ1QQssPageNameZWD2VQQcmdZViewItem

Just sold my copy for $350. What unbelievable luck!