WANTED! REALLY BAD! Under oath or the cure JLH

t4nn3rdblb

I'd need more than $30 for someone to pry "Define the Great Line" away from me, regardless of condition. :) Good luck, though!

i saw two of these in a record store i was in the other day, are they hard to come by?

Yeah, what record store do you go to? I live in Commerce and wouldn't mind the drive to Dallas to go to a record store.

Hey I'm new here and just now got into collecting vinyl a few months ago but anyways I am from Dallas and I see some of you guys are too. I'm having a hard time finding record stores that sell stuff of bands i'm into. I am into bands like Thrice, Brand New, Thursday, UnderOath, etc. What are some good stores around the dallas area that sell records like these? Thanks alot

Guest falloutcollapse
Hey I'm new here and just now got into collecting vinyl a few months ago but anyways I am from Dallas and I see some of you guys are too. I'm having a hard time finding record stores that sell stuff of bands i'm into. I am into bands like Thrice, Brand New, Thursday, UnderOath, etc. What are some good stores around the dallas area that sell records like these? Thanks alot

Good luck, I will be your #1 competitor for Thursday vinyl from this point forward.

What's up man? I'm from Dallas too...the Mesquite area. We have similar tastes in music. Do you have any records yet?

I only have a few so far, i have

Underoath- Define the great line

Brand New- Deja Entendu

Taking Back Sunday- Tell All Your Friends

Taking Back Sunday- Where You Want To Be

Explosions in The Sky- Earth is not a Cold Dead Place

Thursday- War All The Time

Dashboard Confessional- The swiss Army Romance, The Shade of Poison Trees

Every Time i Die- Box set and The Big Dirty

Ryan Adams- Easy Tiger

Blink 182- Take off your pants and jacket

And i ordered the Norma Jean boxset off of here and thats it i think

i saw two of these in a record store i was in the other day, are they hard to come by?

Yeah, what record store do you go to? I live in Commerce and wouldn't mind the drive to Dallas to go to a record store.

it was actually one in Roundrock, on the way to Austin. I forget what it was called. Dallas sucks as far as record stores aside from Good Records on Greenville. There's actually a pretty good place near Mesquite, http://groove-entertainment.net/. the guy mainly does mail order but has a small shop, pretty decent selection and he can order in almost anything. you might check it out.

edit: And not to get your hopes up, but last time i was in there, which was a month or so ago, he had a copy of "The Artist in the Ambulance" i see you're looking for. If you're still looking you might give him a call and check.

it was actually one in Roundrock, on the way to Austin. I forget what it was called. Dallas sucks as far as record stores aside from Good Records on Greenville. There's actually a pretty good place near Mesquite, http://groove-entertainment.net/. the guy mainly does mail order but has a small shop, pretty decent selection and he can order in almost anything. you might check it out.

edit: And not to get your hopes up, but last time i was in there, which was a month or so ago, he had a copy of "The Artist in the Ambulance" i see you're looking for. If you're still looking you might give him a call and check.

Thanks man. I'll check it out.

i absolutely need define the great line on vinyl from under-oath id pay ($15-30 depending on condition) and im also lookin' for just like heaven 7' from the cure and id pay $10-30 for this (depending on condition) these offers may or maynot include shipping... please help me out here!

-Tanner

If you live in Canada, HMV can order it for you. I ordered it a few weeks ago, still waiting for it to come in. They can also get They're Only Chasing Safety. HMV takes a few months sometimes to order vinyl, but I work there and was browsing what we can order, there is a LOT of cool shit in there. I plan on ordering They're Only Chasing Safety this weekend. If you're in Canada, just go in with a list of vinyl and get someone to check for you.

so where are some cool stores in the dallas area?

now that Tower is gone, pretty much your option around here is Good Records on Greenville Ave. ...at least that i've found, i guess. Austin's not far though and they have tons of good places.

i dunno, maybe i'm just not looking hard enough here.

oh, and if you're willing to make the drive to Grand Prairie, there's a place called Forever Young. absolutely huge, and i've found some pretty good stuff there as well, there's just a ton to look through.