WTB: The Jonbenet - Ugly/Heartless 12''

recolt

Slim chance that Emerald Moon is even functioning but I'm fairly positive they still had copies last i looked. Look for their website. I recently let go of my copy, had a sweet screen job of two nude ladies with bushes, awesome record. Kid offered me so much I couldn't refuse.

I sent them an email but It doesn't look like they are active anymore. Thanks for the info anyway

bump.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

I have the beer colored and orange colored copies. both have been played once. These were holy grail items for me and to be honest, I'm not particularly interested in selling either but pick a color, make an offer, and we'll see if we can make something happen! I like the idea of spreading the wealth to someone who obviously wanted it as bad as I did.

what condition is it in and how much would you want for it?

The cover has a little residue from where there used to be a sticker on it. But the record itself has never been played as far as I know. If you PM me your email I can send you a couple pictures. And if you want to make an offer, we could go from there.

• 6 months later...