Sub Pop 25th Anniv Silver Jubilee Ltd Ed of 5,000

oxxo

From Sub Pop 25th Anniv Page:

"Preceding the The Silver Jubilee, on April 20th (Record Store Day! 4/20: something-something about weed!) we will release Sub Pop 1000, a limited-edition compilation of what we feel are some of today’s most vital artists from around the world. Sub Pop 1000 is comprised entirely of unreleased and exclusive tracks. It will be available digitally and in a vinyl pressing of 5,000 copies, on some dazzling color of vinyl that we have yet to figure out. The vinyl will include an 11″×11″ booklet and an MP3 download coupon. Sub Pop 1000 was inspired by our landmark 1986 compilation, Sub Pop 100, which championed artists such as Sonic Youth, Wipers and the U-Men. Please find a full tracklist for Sub Pop 1000 below.

Sub Pop 1000 
Tracklisting:
Side A
01. His Electro Blue Voice “Kidult” (Bologna, IT)
02. Chancha Via Circuito “Lacandona” (Buenos Aires, AR)
03. Protomartyr “French Poet” (Detroit, MI)
04. Lori Goldston “Tangled North” (Seattle, WA)
05. Iron Lung “A Victory for Polio” (Seattle, WA; San Francisco, CA)

Side B
06. Soldiers of Fortune “Money” (Brooklyn, NY) 
07. Peaking Lights “Subterranean Brainblow” (Los Angeles, CA)
08. Ed Schrader’s Music Beat “Radio Eyes” (Baltimore, MD)
09. My Disco “Guided” (Melbourne, AU)
10. Starred “Doomed” (Los Angeles, CA)"

• 5 months later...

I'll be stopping by for a while, probably around the Elysian stage for a couple beers in the afternoon and than back later to see Mudhoney play later. Really disappointed Soundgarden isn't playing though.

Wordd I was hoping for seaweed or sunny day too but it's still gonna be a ton of fun. Mudhoney playing ontop of the space needle was amazing!

Lol, the parking is what's going to bother me. The music, beer and sun is why I'm going (not to mention donations will go to NW Parkinsons).

One of the companies i work for has a warehouse in the sodo and the owner is gonna give us a lift to the fest and then Über cab it back to the warehouse cause its 1/2 off all rides that night