Po: Little Boots - Nocturnes

Coming in May. The only place to pre-order now is iTunes but there will be a CD and limited edition vinyl package available to order soon. First 1000 orders will come signed. I'm probably the only person on here that listens to her. Haha.

http://www.littlebootsmusic.co.uk/nocturnes/us/

First 1000 ORDERS come signed, CD or Vinyl. The vinyl is limited to 1000 on 180 gram vinyl in a gatefold.

• 1 month later...

Count me in among the excited for this one. There's also an edition being offered through the Vinyl Factory, but the information isn't terribly clear as to if that's the same pre-order as through her website or if it's a fancier edition.

I'm cautious about this one, as we've had five (!!!) preview singles over the past year and only "Headphones" (not on the record) and "Broken Record" match the first album as far as I'm concerned. Still holding out hope.

Also have tickets to see her in Brookyln on May 7 - caught her in support of the first album at a tiny, tiny venue in Toronto and she was incredible. Probably more excited for that than the record, honestly.

Count me in among the excited for this one. There's also an edition being offered through the Vinyl Factory, but the information isn't terribly clear as to if that's the same pre-order as through her website or if it's a fancier edition.

I'm cautious about this one, as we've had five (!!!) preview singles over the past year and only "Headphones" (not on the record) and "Broken Record" match the first album as far as I'm concerned. Still holding out hope.

Also have tickets to see her in Brookyln on May 7 - caught her in support of the first album at a tiny, tiny venue in Toronto and she was incredible. Probably more excited for that than the record, honestly.

I left her a comment on her facebook and she replied saying that the one on Vinyl Factory is the same one as on her site. Just not signed.

• 3 weeks later...
Pretty solid with one pass - certainly not as immediate or pop-focused as 'Hands', but a great laid back type affair. "Crescendo" is pretty magnificent.

The vinyl appears to be sold out on her website, of course before I got chance to put in my pre-order. (When it went live I figured I had a while and focused on other things that were closer to release.) Hopefully she has copies with her next week.