Needle help

Hey guys, this might sound stupid, but my records are starting to sound funny and I'm not sure what it sounds like when you need to replace the needle. That being said, I'm not quite sure if its the needle, the speakers, or I'm going crazy.

Also, I have an AT-LP60. What needle should I put on there when I replace it? I did a quick amazon search and couldn't find one for that specific table, but for other AT tables. Does it matter?

Thanks for your help.

For those i think you can only change the stylus, don't quote me on that though......  I will say, though these are not bad turntables, since they don't have a counterweight, they tend to eat your vinyl.  I would suggest upgrading at some point to something that is not going to be an album eater....  Usually you can find cheap vintage turntables on craigslist.......

Here is a link to a replacement stylus: http://turntablelab.com/products/audio-technica-atn3600l-replacement-stylus-for-at-pl50-at-lp2dusb-at-lp60-at-lp60-usb?ref=lexity&_vs=google&_vm=productsearch&adtype=pla&gclid=CKyxhob6xrkCFZRj7AodACkAGA

For those i think you can only change the stylus, don't quote me on that though......  I will say, though these are not bad turntables, since they don't have a counterweight, they tend to eat your vinyl.  I would suggest upgrading at some point to something that is not going to be an album eater....  Usually you can find cheap vintage turntables on craigslist.......

Here is a link to a replacement stylus: http://turntablelab.com/products/audio-technica-atn3600l-replacement-stylus-for-at-pl50-at-lp2dusb-at-lp60-at-lp60-usb?ref=lexity&_vs=google&_vm=productsearch&adtype=pla&gclid=CKyxhob6xrkCFZRj7AodACkAGA

That's a pretty cheap price for a stylus.