FT: SDRE / CIRCA SURVIVE SPLIT FOR TOUCHE AMORE

dvv

Only shady users would ever say who they sold to, and by not disclosing this user on the forum's I think it is safe to say that you are to be trusted.

Are you seriously applauding someone for using the most basic of forum ettiquette at this point? Why should it even be an issue as to who he sold it to? Obviously you shouldn't give out that kind of information to people unless they say it's ok for you to, and even then most people wouldnt.

I want to know the user because I think he is bullshitting. He gets questioned on this topic and all of a sudden it is sold again.

I would guess you're probably on the right track and it's on eBay again, but I don't care about that can't be bothered to care about that.

I would guess you're probably on the right track and it's on eBay again, but I don't care about that.

You're right. I let frustration get a hold of me. As for Davin0 I apologize, and you don't really need to provide any of that. It's late at night and I am making dumb and unnecessary comments. I hope you sold it and feel good about who you sold it to.

I guess my whole thing in talking to you is this davin0. Records have gotten expensive enough as it is without people buying stuff just to flip it and it makes me, as well as many, many people on this forum angry when people do that sort of thing. Especially when that sort of greed is shown right here on the board while so many other people are trying to help out their fellow vinyl lovers.

That said, maybe you made good on your original offer, or maybe you ended up helping someone else out, who knows. All I know is what I saw through your actions, and that is what people will judge you on.

I never really agreed to the deal as done. I just meant if I pay you then the record is yours. I'm just last minute bumping to see if anyone has what I'm still looking for in the first place.

No, you're trying to be slick and make yourself look good...This is copied and pasted from our PM on Deadformat about this, "Hey thanks man. But I am not for sure going to ship it out soon. If anything I will pay you during the week if thats ok with you? I'm not asking you to ship the record yet of course." 

This was after I sent him my paypal info and he agreed to take my Brand New TDAG. I would get the SDRE/CS split + $15 -- ....TERRRRRRRIIIIIIIBBBBBBBBBBLLLLLLLLLLEEEEEEEEEEE PPPPEEEEEERRRRRRRSSSSSSSSOOOOOOOOOOONNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Don't deal with his guy!

This "seller/trader" is NOT backed and is NOT a standup person!!

No, you're trying to be slick and make yourself look good...This is copied and pasted from our PM on Deadformat about this, "Hey thanks man. But I am not for sure going to ship it out soon. If anything I will pay you during the week if thats ok with you? I'm not asking you to ship the record yet of course."

This was after I sent him my paypal info and he agreed to take my Brand New TDAG. I would get the SDRE/CS split + $15 -- ....TERRRRRRRIIIIIIIBBBBBBBBBBLLLLLLLLLLEEEEEEEEEEE PPPPEEEEEERRRRRRRSSSSSSSSOOOOOOOOOOONNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Don't deal with his guy!

This "seller/trader" is NOT backed and is NOT a standup person!!

Again it never was a done deal, nor did I ask for your info, but you still gave it to me. Not like I'm going to use your info for anything at all. Way to try and make me look like a bad guy. This thread should be over already.