Used 45's and Matching Sleeves...

Does anyone else have this obsession?

When I go to a used record store and dig through hundreds and hundreds of 45s I come out with some gems. But I'm never satisfied because the majority of the time they are not in the proper sleeve. They're in a plain paper one, or it's an Arista release in a CBS sleeve, or something like that. For it to sit in my collection I just HAVE to find the proper company sleeve it came with..

The companies seemed to change their sleeves every couple of years and tracking the information down for what sleeve should match with what style of label on the 45 has been troublesome for me.

I found this one website but it is far from complete because it is missing multiple sleeves that I have for some companies, although it has been helpful in multiple instances.

http://45-sleeves.com/

Please tell me I'm not insane and someone else has this same desire. Okay, well i probably am crazy. But at least tell me I'm not alone.

I'm the same with my albums. I have to get all the original lyric sheets, if there was a download card I need it, if there was an advertisement for other albums in the series it's gotta be with my copy, etc.