Barsuk announcement - DCFC, Nada Surf, more

and what about that david bazan ep?

David Bazan is supposed to be doing a full length pretty soon, I'd imagine that'd get a pressing. I'd like to see the EP on wax too, though.

This. It's going to be out around September now though, instead of May/June as he said in prior months. So that kind of bummed me out when I heard that, but a vinyl pressing is somewhat likely. I definitely back someone pressing Fewer Moving Parts though, I don't know why it hasn't been done yet.

/Bazan is my favorite musician

David Bazan is supposed to be doing a full length pretty soon, I'd imagine that'd get a pressing. I'd like to see the EP on wax too, though.

This. It's going to be out around September now though, instead of May/June as he said in prior months. So that kind of bummed me out when I heard that, but a vinyl pressing is somewhat likely. I definitely back someone pressing Fewer Moving Parts though, I don't know why it hasn't been done yet.

/Bazan is my favorite musician

Whaaat. Lame. The new songs I've heard are pretty sweet though. Everything he's made besides those PtL tour EPs has been pressed, so I can't imagine why Fewer Moving Parts hasn't happened yet, although I have to say I'd pretty much listen to the A side exclusively.

Whaaat. Lame. The new songs I've heard are pretty sweet though. Everything he's made besides those PtL tour EPs has been pressed, so I can't imagine why Fewer Moving Parts hasn't happened yet, although I have to say I'd pretty much listen to the A side exclusively.

Yeah, my favorite of the bunch is the Hallelujah by Leonard Cohen cover, it is so emotional. I hope it's as raw on the album (he said it's going to be on it). I pretty much agree, the only one I prefer acoustically is Cake and Eat It Too. I kind of wish Tour EP '04 was pressed on vinyl, I really dig the entire thing.

Cool to see Bazan appreciation here. Now how about some Damien Jurado or T.W. Walsh? RIYL.