COME TO A MEMORIAL DAY BBQ!

so me and my roomates have decided to throw an EPIC BBQ for memorial day.

live in, around, near NYC or Jersey City?

come and get drunk (or not) hang out, listen to some tunes and make fun of my roomate nancy(his real names timur...but we think he grew a vagina) and just have a damn good time..

so i officially invite you folks to my memorial day bbq...cause we like memorializing shit.

here some info...if your intrested...pm me:

SUNDAY(day b4 memorial day) MAY 25th

2-3PM until whenever you want to leave or pass out.

we will be serving hotdogs and hamburger(in the afternoon..around 4 or 5ish) if you are a vegetarian...let me know so we can accommodate your eating habits (your input will be appreciative...we mostly eat alot of meat and potato salad.)

if you will need to spend the night..your more than welcome to, just let me know ahead of time...we've got the room...but we do want a rough idea of whos crashing on the floor.

haha...not gonna happen...my room(when i keep my records) is the only room that locks and you need a key to get in...i know the friends tim keeps..i dont trust them.

That was a total joke dude.

yeah i know...but my comment about my roommates friends was not...lol he know some of the sketchiest fuckers ever...