Fs

fidel08

So I've decided I might start letting go of some of the collection. Haven't really listened to them in months and my player just sits there and collects dust. I'm not really sure what I'm gonna let go of. So if your interested in anything drop me a line with an offer and if I willing to let it go maybe we can work something out. One or two things... My glassJAw collection might be up on the chopping block, the only thing is at this point I don't want to break it up. So if you ask for a single item I'll probably say no. The coloring book ep hasnt even shipped yet so if I sell the glassJAw stuff that person has the option to take and wait or we'll work something out later if it ever gets here.

I'm also doing the same thing with the envy on the coast set. I don't wanna break it up. With the set I'll also include the lowcountry autographed lyric zine and the autographed lowcountry poster/lithograph.

https://deadformat.net/tradelist/fidel08

Thanks for your time

Jake