WTB - Animals As Leaders - Joy of Motion

defchino11

Almost every vinyl release lately, especially pre-order ones have been pushed back quite a bit.

And i've heard Sumerian is a bit notorious for completely botching their vinyl releases. Apparently the Crosses pre-order was dreadful.

Damn...I actually haven't seen or heard the Crosses full length on wax yet, but I was pretty impressed with the three 10" they released for RSD...at least my copies didn't have any problems and sounded pretty good. It just seems that the Sumerian releases are hard to come by (Periphery, After The Burial, etc), but maybe that's because no one has them yet!

The Crosses full length is just the 3 Ep's together.

Yet that's all the Crosses full-length is.

Damn...I actually haven't seen or heard the Crosses full length on wax yet, but I was pretty impressed with the three 10" they released for RSD...at least my copies didn't have any problems and sounded pretty good. It just seems that the Sumerian releases are hard to come by (Periphery, After The Burial, etc), but maybe that's because no one has them yet!

And releases like that are hard to find because the demand for bands like those on vinyl is very low, so in turn they press a very low amount. I don't know about ATB, but only 150 of Periphery's first release were pressed, and Periphery II i'm unsure of how many were pressed, but it's just as hard to find.

• 4 weeks later...