Erik Skodvin - Flare / Flame LTD 350 Sonic Pieces (Handmade Textile)

If you don't know about Sonic Pieces, I almost don't want you to! Its possibly the best boutique style label in years! Their quality both in handmade packaging as well as virgin vinyl pressed in Berlin, coupled with some of the best ambient & experimental acts out their are near perfect! 

Yes each cover for CD's and LP's are handmade, all have unique Sonic Pieces art that is simple and elegant! 

The newest release is a reissue of Erik Skodvin's - Flare and also includes a new album Flame in a 2 LP set! Erik is also involved with the label and his own label Miasmah. Yes these can be pricey at 30 Euro for a 2 LP set but I promise they are worth it! They are always super limited and sell out quickly! 

Anost.com has the preorder up already, and the Sonic Pieces direct PO should be up soon! If you like Deaf Center (Erik is 1/2 of the band) DONT SLEEP ON THIS! 

Also any download codes from any anost.com purchases can be used for 10% off! They do discount shipping to USA by giving 15% off due to VAT...

http://www.anost.net/en/Labels/Sonic-Pieces/Erik-K-Skodvin-Flare-Flame.html

Mine was 32 Euros shipped to the USA with 10% off code! Not to shabby considering the LP price is 30 Euro

http://sonicpieces.com

• 3 weeks later...