anyone ever here have to get their knee drained?

I've had knee problems forever. I've got this weird disease that effects the knees and ankles called osgood schlatters disease. It basically means you have an extra bone in your knee, which is suppose to dissolve over time until its gone. Still fucking hurts when I hit them or do any kind of physical activity.

Wait, I know Riddle asked this, but I'm just making sure - is it like you have a huge bump of bone right below your knee cap? Cause if so, I totally have that in my left knee, too.

and if you hit that bump just right it feels like someone just shot you in the knee. Fun times. I got it from snowboarding, skateboarding and snowmachining with a little hockey thrown in as well. I had to wear a brace for almost three months but it's never gotten all that much better.

Yeah man! I hate it! But I just like sit around and watch TV a lot, so I'm not sure what activity caused me to get it. I remember when I went to the doctor about it a long time ago he was like "it's actually a pretty common problem in runners" and I just started laughing at him.