The Putz "Knock It Off" LP Pre-Order! FFO Screeching Weasel, Lillingtons, Queers etc. Stream it!

Another month, another new Eccentric Pop title!

The Putz - "Knock It Off" LP - now up for pre-order!!!

Snotty, sneering vocals, complex two-part harmonies, distorted power chords blasting through a Marshall stack... this is the sound that made me fall in love with punk rock. Its the sound that could make ANYONE fall in love with punk rock. Its the sound you want to blast out of your stereo while lacing up your chucks and pinning a new badge to the lapel of your leather jacket.

To call it a "timeless" sound would be an understatement. The Putz "Knock It Off" is among the most perfectly-executed classic pop punk albums you will ever hear. Released in a super-limited first run of 250 vinyl LPs - 125 on red wax, 125 on white!

http://eccentricpoprecords.storenvy.com/

ep10preorder_copy.161211149_std.jpg

Yeah, I ordered this without listening to it and I'm not going to until it arrives.

I don't normally do this, but it's Eccentric Pop. Can't really go wrong.

You are far too kind!!! I think everyone's gonna like this one as much as I do.  I always panic when I do a record for a band that not many people know about, but it always winds up working out great in the end...

If you change your mind about listening before the record arrives:

http://eccentricpoprecords.bandcamp.com/album/knock-it-off

Thanks Blaine! This has actually been selling faster than I had anticipated. Thanks for supporting our little label and helping to keep independent punk rock alive!

The band will have copies for sale on their tour right?

Also any possible chance of pressing their first album?  I'd grab that too if it got pressed.

I bet your dad would be thrilled if you pre-ordered the new LP from The Putz for Father's Day. I bet he'd tell you to pick up our recently-released LPs from Groovie Ghoulies and Jetty Boys too. Just saying. You don't wanna let your dad down, do you?

Hey if you buy all three of them, it ships for free!

Make your dad proud at http://eccentricpoprecords.storenvy.com/

10390151_335364889948691_383313369795554

• 3 weeks later...