FT: Sunny Day Real Estate/Circa Survive Split clear/100

I'm mainly looking for these:

The Promise Ring - Nothing Feels Good (any color besides black)

Go Radio - Lucky Street

Jets To Brazil - Perfecting Loneliness

Mineral - Endserenading (will include other records or cash with trade)

But send me a tradelist or comment it and I'll take a look. I'm usually not too picky.

You nabbed one of these? Nice! Just managed to get myself one last month. You get lucky and get it on RSD or did you get it from someone?

I was in Pittsburgh for rsd (I live on long Island, NY) so I had to hit up one of the stores there and didn't get it. The store I always go to in NY got more than 10 copies of the clear and my friend got me one luckily. Everyone who picked up the split from looney tunes records got a clear apparently as far as I know.

It was weird. I figured I could offer it up though for one of my main wants since it's going for an absurd amount right now and I don't play it at all.

Definitely makes sense instead of taking offers and people giving you crap for wanting that amount for it. 

And you should definitely hit up Kevin! He's been looking for it to complete his circa collection. 

Definitely makes sense instead of taking offers and people giving you crap for wanting that amount for it.

And you should definitely hit up Kevin! He's been looking for it to complete his circa collection.

Oh I have. I asked him if he had a deadformat/discogs for me to check out.