Unreleased Jason Molina (Songs:Ohia & Magnolia Electric Co.) songs on LP and 7 inch

This indiegogo campaign is offering a 7 inch of Jason covering Townes Van Zandt and an LP of unreleased songs overseen by Secretly Canadian. As an indiegogo campaign these rewards will exist whether or not the full funding goal is reached.

Check all the tiers, but there is one for the 7 inch out of 2500, one for the LP on "carousel themed" color out of 3000, the LP on gold out of 500, and test presses out of 5 (only 1 of those left at this writing).

https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/project-carousel

• 1 year later...

If you were a Project Carousel backer, please email us at [email protected], and we’ll get you squared away. Thanks so much for your patience!

Thanks for that! I shot them an email. Now if only Koz would do the same!

So do you think they will be giving out the upcoming RSD 7" for free to us who backed the campaign? If so that would be amazing as I am in India and would have otherwise no way of getting it on RSD.

BTW the email address you listed is spelled incorrectly, it should be [email protected]