WTB: Modest Mouse, August Burns Red, As I Lay Dying

dmac8706

Nice! Well, this place is about as cheap as you'll find for sure. I actually read somewhere that the originals for TIALDFSWNTA and Lonesome Crowded west were lost so they may NOT be repressed. I'm going to see MM on Aug 6th and Aug 9th, so I'll ask the merch people (or the band if I am so lucky) what the deal is (if they know). who knows maybe they HAVe repressed it and only sell it on tour! lol I could only hope! If so I'll pick u up a copy.

Yea I've been looking for a while here and there and thought is try here. Never know. Hope they repress sometime in the bear future. I scored Define The Great Line by underoath on here for 20 a few months back.

theres a copy of messengers on ebay for 69 pr 70$. hop on that cause thats a steal 

Rumor actually has it Lonesome Crowded West could be repressed. I've heard that from multiple sources in the last year. Rather confident This Is A Long Drive... won't be though. I secured my copy last month for ~$200 from the original owner in NM condition. Probably the most valuable single record I own now. Unfortunately, I won't part with it. Good luck on your search though! Just be patient like I was and I'm confident you'll find a solid copy for a reasonable price.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...