FS: AngelDu$t records (this is hardcore exclusive)

Iceberg13

I picked up a /30 this is hardcore exclusive of angel dusts new 12", which officially released this weekend, for a friend finding out he already had it pre ordered. So I turn to the good people of VC to see if it will gain interest before it goes to ebay. The TIHC variants were pink/10 and clear/20, mine being the pink. I'm not asking a whole lot but I know that this was sold out in 2 minutes and will be incredibly rare but id rather have someone else enjoy playing it then gather dust. If interested I can throw a unplayed Xtra Raw ep by.angel dust in with it for a little more. Thanks for looking!

I picked up a /30 this is hardcore exclusive of angel dusts new 12", which officially released this weekend, for a friend finding out he already had it pre ordered. So I turn to the good people of VC to see if it will gain interest before it goes to ebay. The TIHC variants were pink/10 and clear/20, mine being the pink. I'm not asking a whole lot but I know that this was sold out in 2 minutes and will be incredibly rare but id rather have someone else enjoy playing it then gather dust. If interested I can throw a unplayed Xtra Raw ep by.angel dust in with it for a little more. Thanks for looking!

Id be very interested for maybe cost + a little extra. PM me with what you are looking to get for em.