HELP NEEDED. Doing a run of cassettes

I'm wanting to make a run of cassettes but have no clue where to start. I am wanting to put digital audio files onto cassette tapes from my PC, but don't know what gear or tapes I'd need to achieve a decent sound. If anyone has any experience in this and could guide me in the right direction I'd greatly appreciate it!

In the UK and want to do it myself if that wasn't already clear enough

Just a heads up...neither of those things were clear in your previous post. Still not necessarily clear in fact. Are you just getting a tape duper and making tapes at home, or are you recording/mixing and sending out to get the tapes made. You have to be really specific on what you want to do.

Just a heads up...neither of those things were clear in your previous post. Still not necessarily clear in fact. Are you just getting a tape duper and making tapes at home, or are you recording/mixing and sending out to get the tapes made. You have to be really specific on what you want to do.

Right, I have the audio files on my PC which I want to transfer onto cassette tapes, then I will want to duplicate this tape with the music on I put from my PC onto multiple other tapes. I need a machine/cable thing to do this and need decent tapes with the right tape length to put the music on so the sound doesn't suck. Its for a 20 minute EP.  A cheap solution for printing the artwork on the insert and also a cheap option for outer cases would also be needed. So basically I want to do it all myself, starting from audio on the PC, to having a run of tapes with this audio on.

Right, I have the audio files on my PC which I want to transfer onto cassette tapes, then I will want to duplicate this tape with the music on I put from my PC onto multiple other tapes. I need a machine/cable thing to do this and need decent tapes with the right tape length to put the music on so the sound doesn't suck. Its for a 20 minute EP.  A cheap solution for printing the artwork on the insert and also a cheap option for outer cases would also be needed. So basically I want to do it all myself, starting from audio on the PC, to having a run of tapes with this audio on.

There you go.

I have no idea about any of this shit, but now someone who comes in here and does know can help you.

if you don't have anything other than a PC right now, it will not be easy to do this cheaply. to get the best possible sound, you'll need an audio interface and compatible DAW program on your PC. the cheapest USB interface will run around $100, just make sure it has RCA stereo outs. configure your DAW/interface to run stereo out via your RCA outputs to your cassette deck. though, if you don't have a decent/clean deck, the recorded tapes will sound like shit anyway. getting a tape duplicator will be more expensive and will also likely not work very well. since the ep is only 20mins, doing one tape at a time won't take THAT long. don't envision you making a run of 100.

if you don't understand any of the things I'm talking about, you should really do some reading online.