Two copies left of The Haverchucks demo 7"!

keevhren

Only two copies left as of 12:50pm today.  Thanks for snagging some of these and giving them good homes!

I was just cleaning out some stuff in my room and found 7 copies of The Haverchucks demo in a box with some of the self-titled 7"s I had.  4 on black, 3 on white vinyl.  Only 100 ever pressed (50 of each color) and it's been out of print for a while now.  I just threw them up in the store so if you want one, now's your chance! 

http://thehaverchucks.limitedrun.com/

And for those of you who haven't heard any tunes you can check it all out (for free!) here: http://haverchucks.bandcamp.com

Thanks!

chux_demo_white_A.png

chux_demo_black_A.png

14607_original.jpg

14606_original.jpg

14701_original.jpg

These guys are so great. Curious if they're planning on any new material, or even still together for that matter...

I pretty much have no idea what they have going on.  Before I left the band we were like 85% finished with recording our first LP.  That was in January of 2012.  I think they re-recorded it at some point since then but I have no idea.  Thanks for snagging some of these records!  Definitely helps free up some space haha!

Also, one of my new bands will *hopefully* have our demo up online in the next month or two.  It's along the same lines as the chux' stuff so I'll be sure to let you all know when that happens!

I pretty much have no idea what they have going on. Before I left the band we were like 85% finished with recording our first LP. That was in January of 2012. I think they re-recorded it at some point since then but I have no idea. Thanks for snagging some of these records! Definitely helps free up some space haha!

Also, one of my new bands will *hopefully* have our demo up online in the next month or two. It's along the same lines as the chux' stuff so I'll be sure to let you all know when that happens!

Please do! I'd love to hear it!