Paypal question

i think its something to do with the way his account is set up. if i remember correctly, you need to set your paypal account to accept payments automatically. if you dont, you will need to physically claim each and every payment that is sent to you. as i say, i THINK this is what is happening.

the seller guy just needs to click on the button to claim the money and it should work itself out.

this happened to me a few days ago too. i sold a record on ebay, and am currently waiting on the "unclaimed" money. its kind of a burden.

can you not just go into the details and 'accept' the payment by clicking on the option? i used to have to do that but now paypal automatically accepts the payment for me.

this happened to me when I misspelled the email address but I assume you just clicked the pay now button and it automatically dropped you into paypal right? that is odd if that is the case. email him and make sure he sees the money on his end if not you will prob have to cancel payment and do it the old fashioned way by entering his address in the send money section.