Got some new stuff - trying to decide what to keep

So my uncle moved and gave me his old stereo setup and while I was there his neighbor also gave me a turntable and receiver, so I'm trying to decide what to keep that will upgrade my system or even just add to it. I'm probably going to plug some things in individually and see how they sound but any input is appreciated.

My current setup is a Technics 1200 MK2 run through a Technics SU-G90 receiver to Kef UniQ15 speakers.

I don't have any plans to change turntables, but I was given a Denon Quartz DP-31L and a Realistic LAB-400.

I got a Sony STR-D1015 and a Sansui RZ-3000 receivers.

Mainly interested in adding/replacing my speakers. I was given Canton Karat 20 speakers. These are 4 ohm so I'm not even sure I can set them up with my Technics receiver. I don't think the Sony receiver has a preamp and from what I've read the Sansui was when they on the decline in which case I'd also have to change my turntable.

Last I got a Kenwood CRS-01 Center Speaker.

Thanks for reading.

You've already said the best thing to do, have a listen and see what you think.

The receivers will all be much of a muchness to be honest so have a listen and see which one you prefer, you are already using the best turntable of the three so stick with that but check to see what carts are in the other two as there may be something good in one of them.

The Canton's might be quite nice though and will probably sound quite different to the Kef's as the Kef's are quite sensitive and have an unusual driver arrangement.

Well the only specs I could find say 8ohm for the Technics so you will probably find the amp goes into protection trying to drive a 4ohm load.

Both the Sony and the Sansui will drive them though so have a swap about and see what you think. The Sony has a switch on the back to select impedance and I suspect is probably the best of the three

I would just swap amps first and try with your Kef's so you have a reference to go on.