WTB: BOMB THE MUSIC INDUSTRY!

parallelcircle

Save me some money from the webstore and sell me your old Bomb! records. Alternatively maybe you have a rarer record or variant that I'd be willing to splash some cash for. 

Looking only for the following records unless what you have is particularly cool. 

LPS (all 12$ on various webstores + shipping so save me some money) 

To Leave or Die in Long Island (Picture Disc preferred!) 
Goodbye Cool World
Scrambles 

Adults! 

10"S

O Pioneers split

EPS 

Rick Johnson Rock and Roll Machine 7" Split
Under The Infleunce Vol. 3 Split w/ Mustard Plug

Ska is Dead vol. 6 split w/ the Slackers
Scott & Aubrey wedding split (lol if you have it?) 

Again I'm probably not interested in anything that's not OOP unless you're will to let it go for roughly 12/shipped per record, but maybe you have a cool variant that I'll like. 

If you just want copies of the albums maybe just buy them direct from Asian Man or No Idea, and you can directly support the people who made it instead of giving you money to someone dumb enough to sell off their BTMI albums. You'll never beat $12 anyway. You just won't.

In the case of To Leave or Die, I'd recommend the Asian Man pressing anyway rather than the crazy colored/pic disc versions on Asbestos, as the Asbestos version has gaps between songs, which really messes with the flow of the album.

If you just want copies of the albums maybe just buy them direct from Asian Man or No Idea, and you can directly support the people who made it instead of giving you money to someone dumb enough to sell off their BTMI albums. You'll never beat $12 anyway. You just won't.

In the case of To Leave or Die, I'd recommend the Asian Man pressing anyway rather than the crazy colored/pic disc versions on Asbestos, as the Asbestos version has gaps between songs, which really messes with the flow of the album.

I appreciate the advice. In my experience it's definitely common to find records cheaper than 16 ppd especially when buying multiples. I understand the desire you guys have to see people support the labels. I wanted to see if I could get an older variant for a little less before committing.