Cobra Skulls vinyl news

So I saw them last night and spoke with Chad briefly afterwards. They said they were going straight to Sacramento to record 3 songs for a 7" that Red Scare will distribute.

As for a Sitting Army full length, they said Gunner Records had actually talked to them about doing a Euro version but that might not happen. They're still leaning on Toby to do it...If only pressing vinyl was free.

But the 7" should be out sometime and they're planning on making it digitally available as well.

that's great news.. I love the cobras, they are some of the most humble dudes you'll ever meet..

GERMANY CALLING! -Gunner Records taking CS to Europe!

Gunner Records is bringing Cobra Skulls to Germany later this year. The German based outfit headed by Gunnar himself, will release Sitting Army in Europe in CD and LP formats. He has worked with some great bands like Fake Problems, World/Inferno Friendship Society, and The Gaslight Anthem. Our friends in those bands have had nothing but good things to say about Gunner and the German touring experience, so we are getting pretty excited to try it out for ourselves. We will get ya'll another update soon, but for now, go check out Gunner Records and see what they're all about and we'll go practice our German...

-Cobra Skulls