Debut Carbon DC vs Debut Carbon Esprit SB (DC)

Yet another thread on the Debut Carbon! I've looked through the most recent threads and think I'm ready to pull the trigger on the Esprit but was wondering if there's any reason why I'm better off buying the Debut Carbon DC and adding a Speedbox vs the built in Speedbox that comes with the Esprit. Personally I like the idea of having it built in, plus it's like getting the acrylic platter thrown in for an extra $20.

And I guess I'll open up a can of worms here and ask if there's any other table for $600 that would blow the Esprit out of the water? I do not want to buy used/vintage as I don't have the patience/skill to tinker with it and get it up to speed, and upgradeability (is that even a word?) isn't important to me. I want a table I can pretty much plug and play and not worry about for a few years. 

I've never understood dustcover being a non-selling point. I made a DIY one for mine for cheap. Also, read reviews for the 1.3... And then imagine better reviews because it has a better arm and motor.

Also for the looks, you crazy. Outside of looks, the perks of this table outweigh the Pro-Ject 5.1, and definitely destroy the Debut and Espirit.

I've never understood dustcover being a non-selling point. I made a DIY one for mine for cheap. Also, read reviews for the 1.3... And then imagine better reviews because it has a better arm and motor.

Also for the looks, you crazy. Outside of looks, the perks of this table outweigh the Pro-Ject 5.1, and definitely destroy the Debut and Espirit.

Again, my opinion but I don't like the look of the table nor the DIY dust covers that I've seen. But thanks for confirming what all my ex GF's have said that I am indeed crazy. 

My dealer told me that Pro-ject make a "salad bowl" looking dustcover for the RPM. There's also another dust cover very similar to the one that ajxd made himself (can't remember which thread the pic is in.) I also can't remember which company made it but it works for the RPM and is around $100. If you really need a dust cover you could always pick that up a month or two down the road if you went the RPM route.