PO: The Rentiers - Here is a list of things that exist. (Erg, Chumped, Plow United, Gym Class Heroes

ajhall04

Wonderful label. Grab this!

Description

**THIS IS A PREORDER!** One random preordering human being will get a free lathe-cut picture disc. Only 13 were made and the reward for your enthusiasm and patience is that you'll have a chance to own one! Isn't that exciting? We certainly think so.

The Rentiers is a name for whatever kind of music Joel Tannenbaum (Plow United, Ex Friends) feels like playing at any given moment and whoever he feels like playing it with. On this debut four-song EP, Here is a List of Things That Exist, he is joined by drummer Mikey Erg (The Ergs), vocalist Anika Pyle (Chumped) and producer/multi-instrumentalist Tyler Pursel (Gym Class Heroes).

Jointly released by Square of Opposition and Death To False Hope, the first pressing of this one-sided 12” is limited to 300 copies and features hand-screened B-side and jackets by Lehigh Valley Apparel Creations.

**PREORDER! PREORDER! Records should ship around the 24th of March!**

http://dtfhrecords.bigcartel.com/product/rentiers-here-is-a-list-of-things-that-exist

http://squareofopposition.storenvy.com/collections/276722-all-products/products/11972904-the-rentiers-here-is-a-list-of-things-that-exist-12-ep

I will fix the links once off my phone. Thanks for looking!