WTB Now Now- Threads, Paramore, Pvris

holdyourarrows

Posted a sale thread with Now, Now for $55ppd a couple days ago. Someone snatched it up yesterday.

Sometimes you need to look just under your nose.

I saw that actually, unfortunetly just a little too late. Guess that's what I get for not checking back often enough.

It's crazy how much Threads is going for now. Good luck on your quest mate.

Makes me regret not getting it when I preordered the cd. But thank you, I'll find it some day.

I saw that actually, unfortunetly just a little too late. Guess that's what I get for not checking back often enough.

Makes me regret not getting it when I preordered the cd. But thank you, I'll find it some day.

Yeah, just keep your eyes open and eventually you'll see it for a price you're cool with. Just a matter of time.

people are paying $55 for this album???? i mean it is a good album, but i wouldn't pay over $30 for it

everyone gets up in arms about people over charging for used vinyl, and here the same people are making a profit off records they sell.. YOU HYPOCRITES, YOU (~wildly shaking one fist in the air~)

people are paying $55 for this album???? i mean it is a good album, but i wouldn't pay over $30 for it

everyone gets up in arms about people over charging for used vinyl, and here the same people are making a profit off records they sell.. YOU HYPOCRITES, YOU (~wildly shaking one fist in the air~)

I don't see your comment as a direct attack or anything but I just want to state my peace. I've sold records for under cost before and I've sold records for more than cost. I'd assume that's probably accurate for most people.  Considering the last few copies of Threads I've seen online have sold for $85, $110 and $125, I didn't think $55 (including insurance/shipping) was unreasonable. It's a record that I like a lot but don't spin too often. $55 was what I was willing to part with it for. It's more than cost and less than what it's been going for elsewhere. I mean, it's not like I just bought this a few weeks ago.