WTB: Circa Survive

Valeriano

Anthony Green

Avalon first pressing. (Without lyrics on inner sleeve)

Circa Survive

VW box set

Clear RSD split 

In Utero In Tribute (Yellow, Black)

Off the Board Comp (Red, Black) (I know these are still available on the site, just put this here in case anyone is looking to get rid of them below retail)

Please pm me if you have any of these, and a price you have in mind. Thanks!

That boxset is amazing. So pricey though. Good luck! :)

Yeah, I'm willing to pay a little bit for it haha.

there is a red SDR/ Circa split at my local record store for 40 if you want me to pick you it up its ur plus a couple bucks shipped. I have one already. Let me know asap cause it will go quick I'm sure.

Thanks a lot for that offer man, but I already have the red. I'm just looking for a few things in order to finish off my Circa collection.

Yeah, I'm willing to pay a little bit for it haha.

Thanks a lot for that offer man, but I already have the red. I'm just looking for a few things in order to finish off my Circa collection.

Sorry I didn't see you mentioned the you wanted the clear variant, saw one on eBay yesterday but the last one went for 175, and there was one up for a buy it now for a low price of 400 hahaha, ridiculous GL with the search man

Sorry I didn't see you mentioned the you wanted the clear variant, saw one on eBay yesterday but the last one went for 175, and there was one up for a buy it now for a low price of 400 hahaha, ridiculous GL with the search man

Yeah I saw that as well, the guy with it up for $400 will never sell it at that price. I offered him $150 for it, and he countered $300, so that was going nowhere haha. I ended up scoring one on the boards here though! :D, deal not completely finished, but will be tonight.

Yeah I saw that as well, the guy with it up for $400 will never sell it at that price. I offered him $150 for it, and he countered $300, so that was going nowhere haha. I ended up scoring one on the boards here though! :D, deal not completely finished, but will be tonight.

aww damn! you actually scored one finally?! yah i offered the same guy $170 even & he countered with $300 lol

i too been looking for the clear variant to finally finish my circa collection ;( how much did you end up getting it for?

What up Jose its me jsiedt from the circa boards we have been talking about hunting this down for you over there for a bit haha, thought this was maybe you. 

aww damn! you actually scored one finally?! yah i offered the same guy $170 even & he countered with $300 lol

i too been looking for the clear variant to finally finish my circa collection ;( how much did you end up getting it for?

Still looking for you man!

And, updated op with a few extra things to finish off my entire Circa/AG collection.