PO: Mumblr- Full of Snakes (Fleeting Youth Records' 1st vinyl release)

atxmonk

We are PUMPED to announce that our first vinyl release is now available to pre-order!! Mumblr's stirring debut, Full of Snakes, will be limited to 300 copies on black vinyl (half online and half through the band on their upcoming tour dates). 

ALSO, Mumblr has a new music video for "Got It" off their 2014 album, Full of Snakes. Watch it above.

1_original.JPG

Thanks for the support!! For those that have ordered already, I sent out your records earlier today. Enjoy! If you are on insta/twitter or whatever, definitely let us know you got them and what you think. 

Got mine!

Looks great, just wish it woulda came with a lyric sheet.  But I'm sure that was to keep the costs down. 

Mine came with several scratches (obvious manufacturing issue) since it was sealed. It plays with pops, occasional skip on a few songs. Fleeting Youth was amazing and sent me a new copy instantly. Great guys. This record is so good. . 

If anyone wants this copy you are welcome to it, it's yours free. If you could help with shipping, that would be great. Shoot me a pm.