Marantz PM5004 vs Cambridge Azur 351A vs refurb NAD vs ?

All,

I posted here a couple of weeks ago about setting up a modest office TT system.  Your input was great, and I appreciate that!  Very close to locking down either a Pro-Ject or Music Hall TT.  And my total budget has gone over $700.  What do you do.  :D

Now it's time to pick out the perfect amp.  Again, it's not a big office, and it will never be played at a level you can hear more than 15 feet away, so high-power is not necessary. 

2/3 of the time I'll listen through headphones, 1/3 of the time through speakers "at a reasonable level."

The two sources will be turntable (either Pro-Ject or Music Hall most likely) and my MacBook for digital (so having a DAC, though I don't really know what that is, seems like a nice option :)   )

So I am looking for an amp (or pre-amp / amp combo). My budget is pretty firm at $400 or less.

Options I've seen and liked:

Cambridge Audio Azur 351a with a DAC ($299 refurbished)

Marantz PM5004 ($359)

Re-built vintage NAD 3120 ($400 - rebuilt by someone who comes highly recommended and really knows his stuff)

OR - go with a nice pre-amp / T-amp combo (which would probably come out to about $250-$300) - of which I assume there are all kinds of combinations.

Given all the parameters I've thrown out there, please let me know suggestions you have, especially if I am missing something that I should obviously be considering! I really appreciate it!!

depending on what headphones you use, you might want to add an external headphone amp at some point.  Nothing fancy required to get good results.  I have a PM8004 and it ran my ATH-M50s and AKG Q701s with no issues/complaints, but I picked up some higher impedance HE-400s and pretty much have to run those on my Schiit Vali.

Thanks for the advice guys!  For the record, I have the ATH-M40x headphones - they serve me very well for now.  Not sure if that factors into what I would want to get, or not?

What about a combination like this - which is substantially less than those above:
Rolls VP 29 pre-amp (plug headphones directly into it): $50  PLUS
SMSL SA-60 TPA3116 amp: $80 - amazon.com

That's only $130 total, which is attractive, but would the Azur 351a just blow that combo away, basically?

Again, thanks for all of the advice!

I wouldn't bother with that stuff.  get the Azur.  The onboard headphone output will drive your current headphones with no problems. 

If you ever decide you want to sink some money into better headphones, head over to head-fi.org and read up on which sets will require an external amp and which are easy to drive.