Technics SL-1210M5G vs NAD 533 aka Rega P2

I just bought a Technics SL-1210M5G for a really great deal. Originally I had the intention to sell it to my friend but now I'm thinking of keeping it for myself. Honestly I'm not sure I need it though. I have a NAD 533 (Rega P2) with a 50$ needle on there. I have zero problems with my NAD. I'm just wondering if anyone has any opinion if I should keep my NAD or switch over to the Technics. Oh and I do no DJ nor have the intention to DJ. 

I can't think of one of the top of my head but yes I'm sure there are.

Audiophiles don't like automatic mechanisms because it adds a load of mechanics in that can affect the sound and can affect the tracking of the arm plus it's more stuff to go wrong.

If you are looking at a five figure turntable then yes I can see that argument but to my mind if it's well made then it shouldn't be a problem in reality, the problem is that a lot of them are not well made so a good one is the exception to the rule.

I would set them both up for extended periods of time (say 2 weeks each), use them with a good cartridge, then make decision based upon your use. Asking a question like this always raises the argument against direct driven and belt driven turntables.  I had the same dilemma and ended up choosing the turntable that suited my needs. 

I've answered above but what do you mean by an automatic? Neither the Technics or the Nad/Rega are automatics so I wondered why the question?

The first record player I owned was some automatic sony turntable from the 80's. It was automatic and I could fall asleep to a record without worrying about it. Not really possible with the current setup I got. I was mainly just curious to see what you'd say. 

ps, I already sold the Technics.