Self Titled (Red/500) $11

The Head and The Heart -

Let's Be Still (2LP/Black) $16

Also selling a few Blu-rays!

Foxcatcher - $9

The Theory of Everything - $9

The Maze Runner - $8

John Wick - $8

Great price on the Blu Rays I'd probably want one of two but I have the theory of everything and john wick already on Blu ray and just watched the other 2 films. I Loved Keanu Reeves in John Wick he must have killed over a hundred people in that movie no big deal or anything haha. If you have any other Blu's let me know or if you would ever be interested in buying Blu's I have tons I just got Birdman, Big Hero 6 , Exodus 3D and regular Blu Ray, Gremlins, Hunger Games: Mockingjay: Part 1, And Game Of Thrones Complete Season 4 Blu Rays.

Great price on the Blu Rays I'd probably want one of two but I have the theory of everything and john wick already on Blu ray and just watched the other 2 films. I Loved Keanu Reeves in John Wick he must have killed over a hundred people in that movie no big deal or anything haha. If you have any other Blu's let me know or if you would ever be interested in buying Blu's I have tons I just got Birdman, Big Hero 6 , Exodus 3D and regular Blu Ray, Gremlins, Hunger Games: Mockingjay: Part 1, And Game Of Thrones Complete Season 4 Blu Rays.

Sounds like some good pick ups! I just got The Hobbit: Battle of The Five Armies today, can't wait to watch that one. Let me know if you're looking for anything as I have a lot!