9:Never PLeased

10:Sit Back and Dream

11:Hard Times

12:Our Times

13:All Mine

14:1989

15:Our way

yes we do love you...

Sometimes it takes us a while to get all the information out and sometimes things get leaked before they are official. As of now we tend to send out a bulletin on myspace but we are trying to move off that and keep our site as the central place. We will be there soon as we are trying to build that all out. That stuff takes time and money neither of which we have very much of. But we have lots of cool ideas and we have a couple of talented programmers who want to help us figure this all out.

The band is still moving forward with doing this release themselves. We are still talking to some interested parties but at the moment we are moving forward with what we got.

If we are too pull it off we are going to need help and support from all of you, so believe me when I say it. WE LOVE YOU.

Seriously, the band tells me all the time how lucky they feel that they can travel all over the world and play to people who really love their music. It means the world to them. They do not care that they do not have homes and that they live out of a van. They simply want to play music and you give them that chance. You enable their dream.

rich

I'm am super stocked for this record! And I, and Salt both sound great and I can't see what style the rest of the record will be. They also have a video coming out soon for the song "All Mine". Not too bad since they recently left fearless.

Thread on their fansite forums

Fuck yes! (Although I thought Sun Brother would be on it in full), did that song actually ever get released in full)

Nope, they said it would eventually.... so hopefully soon.

Yeah hope so, I don't like listening to it cos it just sort of gets going when they start fading it out to that annoying clicking sound