New amp reveals more noise when playing vinyl: HELP!

I cannot check right now, but I am not sure how these parameters being incorrect would cause an excess of surface noise.  I've pretty much arrived at the conclusion that my new amp is far more revealing than my old and I am hearing surface noise that I never heard before but was always there.  I have been meticulous about cleaning records (as much I can be with a Spin Clean) as of late.

If you knew anything, you wouldn't be asking for help with hi-fi on the Vinyl Collective.  Don't be a jerk off to me because I tried to help you.  Those settings affect the equalization of the phono preamp.  You may be able to tweak it to de-empathize those frequencies.  But fuck it, you know everything.

If you knew anything, you wouldn't be asking for help with hi-fi on the Vinyl Collective.  Don't be a jerk off to me because I tried to help you.  Those settings affect the equalization of the phono preamp.  You may be able to tweak it to de-empathize those frequencies.  But fuck it, you know everything.

Classy.