Richer Sounds Project Turntable RSD Deal - Free Spin Clean Washer and Phono Pre-Amp!

So I'm on the Richer Sounds mailing list here in the UK and noticed that they're doing what could possibly be a pretty good deal. Thought I put it out there and see if it helps anyone out. I have no experience of the washer or pre amp so maybe someone else can chime in with their opinion!

The offer seems to be as follows:

"Spend more than £300 on a Project Turntable and claim a free Spin Clean Record Washer MK2". The purchase has to be made on RSD, and probably in-store.

Not only that, the same email says that if you buy the Project Debut Carbon at £325 and are a VIP member then you get a free Cambridge Audio

551P phono pre-amp. No idea if this can be claimed as well as the washer, but if so this is a pretty good offer, especially considering the original retail cost of all 3 items. Might be a good option for those on a low budget who can afford to buy all 3 and then sell the pre amp and washer?

Lastly, the email does contain a £10 voucher but it says it cant be used with any other offers, so assuming you cant use this with the above!

Hopefully this link will work:

https://clicks.displayblock.email/view_online/view_online.php?token2=A0XbFp5Tdm03KUdu_UjCmETsMRs5DFomTXh6bEghCr7Fhtjhoz4pFK2oChn5ycFrxBheoEM_diNdzb3Z2cn0qw..