New Turntable, help needed

Hello, i am looking for to buy my first turntable, and I found one I like, but know nothing about the details. Can anyone tell me if it's good (In before "crosley sucks" comments) for a first time player? Also what other equipment I'd have to buy to use it?

http://www.amazon.com/Crosley-CR6004A-BK-Oval-Turntable-Black/dp/B004V71Z3Y

If you absolutely want to pay under $100, you're more likely better off with vintage. Crosley is a waste of time and money. Go on Craigslist, look for old turntables, Google reviews of them, and pick one that looks like it's in good shape. 

If you absolutely want to pay under $100, you're more likely better off with vintage. Crosley is a waste of time and money. Go on Craigslist, look for old turntables, Google reviews of them, and pick one that looks like it's in good shape. 

This

used DJ turntables are also a good option provided you go with one that has an S shaped rather than straight arm. Often people buy a pair of decks and then find they are no good or can't be bothered and eventually sell them off and you can quite often buy a pair of lower end decks and a mixer for less than that rubbish you've linked to, they will be better quality even at the lowest level of DJ deck and you will have a 2nd deck and a mixer to sell on to make it even cheaper and to put toward a vintage amp and speakers to go with your new deck.

Look for brands like Stanton (anything STR rather than ST8) and Gemini but there are lots of others.

Just bought a Phillips 877 for $30. Solid deal???

Based on 90 seconds of Googling, seems to be pretty reasonable - by no means a high end table, but if it's in good working condition, it's already much better than a Crosley. How is the cartridge/stylus? If that's in good shape you're definitely able to get yourself going without damaging your records.