Sacramento Record Stores.....Help Appreciated.

Does anyone know of any used/new record stores in Sacramento?

I have been to a place called "Records" and it wasn't that great. R5 records was cool....if I wanted cd's. They have some vinyl, but it's slim pickins. And I checked out a place called Dimples. Great selection of used cd's. Not much vinyl there.

Can anyone guide me in the right direction that lives/lived there? I would greatly appreciate it.

The Beat is the only other place worth going to you haven't mentioned. 16th/J st.

Gearhead Records is out in Woodland. It's tiny. Tiny. Tiny. They did have a crate of collectible type stuff though.

I used to just drive over to Ameoba when I lived there.

There was a decent store farther down on J street but it's been gone a while now. 2 places actually that are gone.

There is another small store but I can't remember what it's called. Over where the bowling alley and the Tower Records/Books used to be. Watt and something.

So, yea, I dunno how you missed the Beat. It's really the only game in town for vinyl.

Oh, and if you're going to Sac, the best burgers in the world can be found at Nation-Wide Freezer Meats. 1930 H St. I never go to Sac w/o hitting them up. It's really close to the Beat too.