Need new owner - Fantasy Hockey

Kyle_ftl

So, I wasn't sure if I should have put this in here or in the VC fantasy hockey league thread, but I have been in a 12 team contract based keeper league for the past 2 years, and there have been a couple of teams that we have just been unable to find a stable manager for the entire time pretty much. Is there anyone that is seriously interested in doing a fantasy hockey league that involves keepers, minor league drafts, free agency, etc.? I know this place has a ton of hockey fans, and maybe not everyone could get into the VC league, or just wants another league to play in. The team we need to fill has Tavares, E. Staal, Skinner, Rick Nash, Pietrangelo, Suter, as well as prospects like Draisatl and one of Mcdavid or Eichel (I cannot remember which). Send me a message if you have interest, we really need to fill this spot.

Also, if this is inappropriate to post in this forum, just let me know and I will delete it, or whatever. I just need to find another guy for the league soon and I don't know where to go to find a good owner for a team!