Iron Maiden X Factor Vinyl

redsonja

Does anyone have this? If so how does it sound on the original UK or US clear vinyl?

I might have the chance to get a sealed mint copy, but I just wanted to check out if it actually sounds any good first!

Haven't got it myself, as the prices are insane now, but know a few mates who have it and say it sounds decent.

I really like the Blaze albums, but at like £160+ each, I'll stick to my CDs until there's a repress

Haven't got it myself, as the prices are insane now, but know a few mates who have it and say it sounds decent.

I really like the Blaze albums, but at like £160+ each, I'll stick to my CDs until there's a repress

Yeah, they're insane alright. Even Fear of the Dark is going EX or NM for around £100 these days, which is crazy money (and why did I ever give my unplayed copy away ten years ago?!). X Factor was great, but I really wish they'd have put Judgement of Heaven and Justice of the Peace on there. Virtual XI ... I really didn't like the production on that one ... plastic guitars ... but the songs were half good! Loved his solo records though.