trap them - seance prime 7"

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

they're long sold out now. i ordered mine from Trash Art! back in the summer. Deathwish got a few copies back in August or September, but it appears it's currently out of print. no way it'll stay that way, though. i'll post a pic sometime tonight. i think it's a gold/black split

they're from all over. boston, cali, washington, mass. I don't know why NH is their location. easily one of the best hardcore bands ive seen all year. blew me away.

So according to this article

they are from Derry, NH. About 15 miles from where I live, shows how much I pay attention to my surroundings. I need to get their full length, but I am fully tapped out :(

theyre not sold out. you can get them direct from trash art.

i slept on it forawhile but picked up a copy the other day, though i havent received it. i just know ill regret it if i dont get it and it goes OOP. killer record. killer band.

trash art still has some?

my band played that trap them / modern life is war tour that came through CO, and trap them had like 20 of them left. if any of you guys still want one, i'd just message them on myspace. they check it pretty frequently.

they're from all over. boston, cali, washington, mass. I don't know why NH is their location. easily one of the best hardcore bands ive seen all year. blew me away.

So according to this article

they are from Derry, NH. About 15 miles from where I live, shows how much I pay attention to my surroundings. I need to get their full length, but I am fully tapped out :(

I believe it's the former lead singer from Backstabbers, Inc. if that means anything to you.