Woo Audio Headphone Amps in a vinyl chain

Hey guys,

Does anyone have a Woo Amp? I've read great things.

My current setup is a Pro-ject Debut Carbon DC --> Marantz PM5004 Integrated --> Wharfedale Diamond 10.1

I have a pair of Sennheiser HD 700's and I'd like to power them with something more than the Marantz headphone jack.  I've read a ton of great things about Woo Amps and I'm interested in the WA7, but I can't seem to find much out there with people using them with mostly a vinyl setup as what I'm finding is mostly DAC information.

Any insight from anyone?

I don't have the specific piece of kit you're asking about, but I do use a headphone amp with my setup and occasionally for vinyl listening. You'll want to hook the headphone amp up to one of your recorder outs. My Marantz 1060 has a great headphone amp in it, but for me the advantage is having a long lead running from my integrated over to wear I can sit comfortably and have volume control at arms length.

Oh, and I always make this mistake so I'll warn you: don't forget to deactivate your speakers or turn the volume all the way down. Haha!