so....We got a bad batch

Of lincolns pressing, only a few of the pressing and test.

So we have yet more plates being made and probably 3 weeks or so added on.

Anyone who ordered, we are going to try our damnest to get a rush on these, but it is looking like probably July 15th or so.

For those who pre-ordered, we'll hook you up with something special, or may offer the few rejects to people who pre-ordered, and send the quality ones when they get back.

Sorry for anyone looking forward to this release.

We did send the rejects back, but may actually get them to send them back to us, and give em to the pre-order people with the proper record, and sell the other rejects for dirt cheap or something?

It sounds decent, but the bass response is lacking. I would rather deliver an awesome quality record to people that is a month late, than offer a mediocre, or "average" record on time.

It will be worth the wait, I promise you.

If we do they will have the words "rejected copy, not accurate representation of this album" written on the labels.

Again sorry for the impending wait.

The crux record on the other hand will be in about 3 weeks.

Just fyi, we have a stream of "I've got my tie on" remaster up on our whack ass myspace. www.myspace.com/jailhouserecs

This is the final master, we were able to get the new master done, and sent in without a hitch :) and without holding up time too much.

Keep in mind that the stream is taken from analog sound, so it is quieter then the rest. Kind of hard to judge a vinyl master via a shitty myspace stream.

So it probably will be out sooner than we thought :)

Here is the updated artwork, brighter, formated correctly, some slight color change etc.

[image]

you should send out some rejected tests :D

did you ever dray the preorder test winners?

Did I ever what?

Name test pressing winners? No not yet, will when the album ships.

Not sure what we'll do with the rejects, we were going to give some out in the interem to pre orders, but since things are straightened out, they'll probably get destroyed, since they are sub par. Who knows? I'm sure some will pop up somewhere, things like that have a mysterious way of showing up places.