Out Now: Quiet Hollers- S/T

Hi all, I figured I would share the new's of Quiet Hollers' recent self titled pressing. I've seen the band live a couple of times, and I gotta say, they put on a wonderful show. I'm sure you wondering: who the hell is Quiet Holler? Quiet Hollers are a cult/gang/band from Louisville, KY that formed semi-accidentally in 2010. Their second album came out  in October 2015. According to their website,  "Their self titled, 'Quiet Hollers' runs the proverbial gamut of the band’s eclectic influences to deliver literate, hook-laden narratives, blasting through tube amps in swirls of violin and piano.  Consequence of Sound called it a "beautiful portrait," breaking the "confines of roots music," and PopMatters deemed the album "wonderfully unique," with a "strong post-hardcore influence."

:blacksplattervinyl.jpeg?format=500w

While they had a blue and white splatter, it has already sold out. However, you can get the black splatter version here. Their music is up on both spotify, soundcloud, and bandcamp. Hopefully one or two of you all dig this album.